The Tourist Bus is a large bus with five windows, with the second window from the front serving as a door to walk in through. The player's head is on top of the bus, and the vehicle also has two small wheels. The bus is decorated with a flame decal often seen on Coach Buses in America.
- Small cars have trouble hitting the player's helmet because it is on top of the bus.
- It has decent speed and its large size allows it to wall some cars.
- In a sudden death when water is rising, the driver of the Tourist Bus is likely to survive because of the height at which it is at.
- It is extremely vulnerable from above.
- Despite it's size it has only decent strength, meaning it can be pushed around by some smaller cars.
- It has a lot of weight, and is heavier than many cars of the same size
- Sudden death with saws lowering from above is a big disadvantage because the driver is high up and likely to be hit first.
- The Tourist Bus and the Hippie Van are opponents in the mission Hippies!!!
- The Tourist Bus is similar to Minibus which the designs are the same but the head is on the top